Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
How do I choose an agent?
When selecting an agent, the best source may be your family and friends. Many may have sold a property in the past and can refer you to an agent they found to be capable. Selling a home is a complex transaction, so experience should be a consideration.
What are the costs involved?
Fees vary depending on the type of property as well as what is negotiated in the sale. Your Realtor® can provide an estimated closing statement to give you a better idea of what is to be paid as part of the sale. Some costs include:
* Lender fees
* Escrow fees
* Home inspection
What are the steps involved in selling my home?
Selling your home involves many steps, from consultation to pricing, marketing to escrow. The Angelo Group will be happy to meet and discuss our plan of action for getting your home sold.
How are buyers attracted to my property?
You will work with your listing agent to develop a marketing plan to attract as many potential buyers as possible. Methods include but are not limited to:
* Yard Sign
* Social Media
* Open Houses
What factors can influence the price of my home?
You want your home to sell for the highest price possible, but also in a timely fashion. Here are some factors that influence the price of your home:
* Current real estate market conditions
* Expertise and market knowledge of your Realtor®
* Hard facts such as: lot size, square footage, upgrades/unique features and condition of your home
* Desirability factors including: location, special amenities and property attributes
* Prices of currently listed and recently sold comparable homes in the area
* A sophisticated real estate marketing plan
* Your level of motivation
Conditions that do not affect the price of your home:
* The profit you wish to make from the sale
* The amount of money spent on improvements
* The original price you paid for your home
How do I negotiate?
Pricing your property with a 'cushion' for negotiation can be costly if it pushes the price above the fair market value range. To begin the negotiating process, you need interested Buyers. If overpriced, the number of Buyers that see the property is reduced, so the likelihood of an acceptable offer is also reduced. The best approach is to price a home just within the market value range. This allows room for negotiations, without sacrificing exposure.
What are the dangers if I overprice?
When a property is overpriced, windows of opportunity are missed. Broker and buyer interest is at its highest when a property is initially placed on the market. But if the property is priced above realistic market value, the excitement and number of showings are greatly reduced. Later, it may be necessary to adjust the price below market value to compete with new, competitively priced listings.
What is the best approach to pricing my home?
The best approach is to price a home just within the market value range. This allows room for negotiation, without sacrificing exposure. Make no mistake; we want you to get the best possible price for your property. However, when a home is priced too high for the market this may:
* Attract lookers, not legitimate buyers
* Imply you aren't motivated to sell
* Reduce the number of showings
* Help competitive listings look better
* Cause financing issues for the buyer if the property doesn't appraise at the higher price
* Ultimately force you to drop the price below market value in order to sell
What is my role in the selling process?
No one has a more important role in the home selling process than you. Here are some ways your participation can contribute to a successful sale:
* Maintain the property
* Ensure the property is easily accessible for showings
* Communicate: let your agent know how to best contact you
* Remove or lock up valuables
* Secure or remove pets
* Limit conversations with buyers/agents about price
The Angelo Group can assist you with all of this and more! Please contact us for more info at: 602-616-1455.